Whatever outside force got you into this slow point in business is not likely to get you out of it or to propel you to the next level. If you’re feeling stuck, join the club.
Most entrepreneurs and businesspeople are so busy working “in” their businesses that they forget to work “on” them. As a result, we often neglect to employ the right marketing strategies that will help to weather the storm.
Try these proven tips and tricks when business slows due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. – COVID19). Employing any, or all the following options can work well to not only stay alive, but to thrive in a slow business environment. Objectively, it’s not only to get through but to come out the other side of any crisis in better shape.
1. Market Research – It’s an old but true adage: “if you fail to plan you plan to fail” and the best plans start with market research. A typical business plan will focus on researching the following areas:
2. Promotion using Social Media – Effective use of social media platforms will help you connect with your audience, build your brand, increase sales, and increase website traffic. Popular platforms include:
3. Developing or Updating Your Blog – Blogging literally enables you to reach the billions of people that use the Internet. It works as a method for attracting an audience because you provide information of value to them before asking for anything in return. In addition, your blog can enable you to:
4. Cement Your Business Relationships – Stay connected with your existing customers and colleagues alike by using these simple and effective ways to connect, while growing your customer base at the same time:
5. Host an Online Event or Webinar – This can be a very powerful tool in your business arsenal and a smart business development strategy. It may be one of the best practices for attracting new clients and growing your business. Here are some examples of the benefits of hosting your own webinar. You will:
During lean times like these, many businesses (especially small ones) make the mistake of cutting back their marketing budget or even eliminating it. But these are exactly the times your business most needs to fuel your business’s growth.
Here at The Diamond Smile we believe your smile is the biggest asset to becoming successful in business, as well as your personal life. So, we offer these tips as a personal service. We also encourage you to consider the teeth cleaning opportunities we offer including starting your own teeth whitening business. Begin by creating your perfect smile by taking the best Teeth Whitening Course in Canada or the United States today.